Are you an overseas physio or OT who is currently in Australia? We’d love to hear from you. We have heaps of allied health professionals working for us under limited registration from all part of the world including India, Phillipines and the UK! Some of our regional managers have even gone through the process!
In joining Revita you will receive amazing support through the challenging registration and exam process.
Revita benefits for limited registration process:
1. We facilitate regular monthly catch ups for mock exams
2. Join our online community with other colleagues undergoing the process
3. Supportive supervisors who are experienced at guiding you through the process
4. Attractive salary package
5. Time off for study
6. An understanding support team!
What are the requirements for requirements for AHPRA Registration under supervision?
1. Criminal history check (for more information visit the AHPRA website)
2. English language test
3. Professional indemnity insurance
4. Recency of practice
5. Continuing professional development (CPD)
In order to work under supervision at Revita, you must hold a valid:
1. APC /OTC Interim certificate
2. AHPRA Registration
3. Police check (aged care specific)
4. Australian drivers license + vehicle
When should I apply for a position with Revita?
Now! Don’t delay your application with Revita. If you would like more information about our supervision, or would like to chat to a Revita team member who has gone through the process, let us know 😉