Allied Health at home
Australians can access effective, dedicated allied health care at a location that’s convenient for them. Often home is the most comfortable and appropriate place to recover from illness and injury. Our mobile team will conduct home visits to provide quality short term or on-going care anywhere in Australia.
We also provide rehabilitation and care support in the community including:
- Home visits
- Health service centres
- Day therapy centres
- Retirement and independent living properties
Home care allied health
- Are physios, OTs, speech pathologists, dietitians and podiatrists
- Hold relevant insurance cover
- Are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant board
- Have a current National Police Check and Working with Children check
Online booking form
Submit an online booking request and someone from our friendly support office will confirm your booking within 2 hours!
- [contact-form-7 id=”3892″ title=”Contact form 2_copy”]