Home care physiotherapy
Seniors can access effective, dedicated physiotherapy care at a location that’s convenient for them. Often home is the most comfortable and appropriate place to recover from illness and injury. Our mobile physios will conduct home visits to provide quality short term or on-going care anywhere in Australia.
We also provide rehabilitation and care support for seniors in the community including:
- Home visits
- Health service centres
- Day therapy centres
- Rural community programs
- Retirement and independent living properties
Our physios form a warm and trusting rapport with seniors, so it’s comforting for them and their families know follow-up care is available with the same physiotherapist if they change location or return home.
Home care physios
- Are passionate about aged care health
- Hold relevant insurance cover
- Are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Hold Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) membership
- Have a current National Police Check
Our physiotherapists deliver effective and proven solutions including:
- Quality physiotherapy for musculoskeletal, cardio respiratory and neurological conditions
- Chronic pain management
- Falls risk reduction and management
- Gait aid prescription, provision of health and safety equipment
- Community staff training
Online booking form
Submit an online booking request and someone from our friendly support office will confirm your booking within 2 hours!